- 200g Chickpeas
- 200g Kale (I use pulp leftover from my morning juice)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- The Juice of ½ lemon
- Good sprig of flat leaf parsley
- 5 Spring onions
- ½ Teaspoon dry coriander
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric
- Good pinch of Cumin & Cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sesame & flax seeds to coat
- Blend Chickpeas, Garlic, spring onion, parsley together until well blended. Then add in the kale and just give 1 minute to bind together.
- Take the mix and place in a large bowl & add you herbs & spices, salt & pepper and mix with a short spoon.
- Then add your egg to bind all together.
- You don’t want the mix to be to wet but it will have a sticky consistency due to the egg.
- Make small balls and roll in your seeds.
- Cook at 190 c / gas mark 6 for 7 minutes then I turn them and place back in the over for a further 7 minutes till cooked.
Follow Me Daily At: